• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anniversary (1 Viewer)

I usually share my blog posts, in the appropriate forum for the post, generally the "My Birding Day" or "Vacational Trip Reports" for Bird reports, my "Patching Hurstpierpoint" thread for local stuff and Ruffled Feathers for the occasional cake post, but as this is a post about my Blog I thought I would post it in the "Blogs" Forum, makes sense when you think about it!! (If this is the wrong place feel free to move or delete as you see fit Admin) The post at the link celebrates my 3 year anniversary of blogging, with links to a few of the highlights (I use the word in it's loosest possible sense:) ) Still had some good trips out in the time period covered, 95% of it is birds, a few Cake posts and a bit of nonsense about the shed makes up the rest!!!

Me with an Owlet

me with owl.jpg

Albie from Yorkshire

Black-browed Albatross (9).JPG

Sussex's 4th Pallid Harrier

Pallid Harrier (8).JPG

I usually share my blog posts, in the appropriate forum for the post, generally the "My Birding Day" or "Vacational Trip Reports" for Bird reports, my "Patching Hurstpierpoint" thread for local stuff and Ruffled Feathers for the occasional cake post, but as this is a post about my Blog I thought I would post it in the "Blogs" Forum, makes sense when you think about it!! (If this is the wrong place feel free to move or delete as you see fit Admin) The post at the link celebrates my 3 year anniversary of blogging, with links to a few of the highlights (I use the word in it's loosest possible sense:) ) Still had some good trips out in the time period covered, 95% of it is birds, a few Cake posts and a bit of nonsense about the shed makes up the rest!!!

Me with an Owlet

View attachment 1513740

Albie from Yorkshire

View attachment 1513741

View attachment 1513742

Me with an Owlet

View attachment 1513740

Albie from Yorkshire

View attachment 1513741

View attachment 1513742
Au contraire, this is exactly the right place to post links to your blog posts (though it certainly doesn't hurt to post them elsewhere on here too). Congratulations on reaching the 300 post milestone.

Au contraire, this is exactly the right place to post links to your blog posts (though it certainly doesn't hurt to post them elsewhere on here too). Congratulations on reaching the 300 post milestone.
Ah so post here as well!! Do you post yours to the same thread or do you start a new one for each post, I'm struggling a bit with the format of the Blog forum.

I just make a new post for each, and as far as I can tell that seems to be the same for everyone else that posts regularly - not that there's all that many of us....though there's certainly a bit more activity here these days than there was before - when it felt like a bit of a ghost-town forum. You could post them all in a single thread but readers would have to scroll down through previous posts to get to the newest one if you did it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back