• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any feedback on the VIT (Vacation Indonesia Tours) Company? (1 Viewer)

BruceBerman

Supporter
Any feedback on the VIT (Vacation Indonesia Tours) Tour Company?

Hello Fellow Obsessives,

My gf and I have decided to bird Sulawesi and Halmahera for about 28 days. We've narrowed down our best options for a guide/guiding outfitter for the entire time and have found that most charge approximately the same amount, and then there's VIT at half the price. These folks are local and appear to be a good option, but in the past I've hired guides who turned out to be quite disappointing.

Knowing that most of the time you get what you pay for, do any of our members have any input on this company? Thank you.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back