• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Attenborough's Journey BBC2 Sun 24/10/2010 20.00-21.00pm (1 Viewer)

Peewit

Once a bird lover ... always a bird lover
Hi there

I noticed that this programme is on tonight talking about Sir David Attenborough's life story

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00vl3ln

It appears not to be on in Scotland. I am sure that there will be a way around the issue.

There is also an article about him in this weeks Radio Times. I think it will be interesting to hear all about his views about the course of his own life and involvement with wildlife.

A well deserved viewing in store in this house.

Regards
Kathy
x

Hi Kathy,

This is on in Scotland, just an hour later 9-10pm. I've got it set to record as I'm a big fan of him.

Hi JTweedie

Thanks for the Scottish settings to see the programme - nothing than half the country seeing the programme, especially one with Sir David appearing.

Regards
Kathy
x

That was an interesting programme, nice to see behind the scenes at how his programmes are put together.

It was a little sad at the end, I got the feeling that he's so happy to have finally made the series he's always wanted, but that it is pointing the way to his final retirement, something he's possibly frightened of.

Lovely programme and I agree that there was some sadness showing. But even at his age his sense of fun and enthusiasm shone through.

Great prog and I'm glad I recorded it.

it was a great programme well put together, also its nice to see how these kind of programmes are put together.it would be a shame for him to retire but as i have always said he can not go on for ever.great programme anyway.its also nice to see him meeting his fans and always got time for them not like these people nowadays who think that we owe them something.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back