• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bonjour a tous (1 Viewer)

Canopé

France
Bonjour

Ce forum très intéressant, et j'y ais déjà trouvé diverses informations, je m'inscrit donc pour en connaitre un peu plus

Après avoir fait un peu de photographie animalière, je préfère désormais la simple observation, de plus bien que celle-ci soit nécéssaire avant de réaliser des photos elle est semble t'il souvent négligée, à commencer par moi-même :rouler des yeux :

Pour le moment mes principales recherches concernent le choix d'une paire de jumelles

Merci pour les infos déjà trouvées ici, et bonne continuation à tous

Cordialement Canopé

PS : Je ne parle pas anglais alors j'écris en francais, mais si cela est nécéssaire je traduirait avec (google) avant de poster

---------------------------------​

From Google Translate: Hello This forum is very interesting, and I've already found various information, so I'm signing up to find out a little more After having done a bit of wildlife photography, I now favor simple observation, by the way although it is necessary before taking pictures it is often neglected, starting with myself: At the moment my main search is on the choice of a pair of binoculars Thanks for the info already found here, and good luck to all.

Sincerely, Canopée

PS: I don't speak English so I write in French, but if necessary I would translate with (google) before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Yes, all posts on here have to be in English, so if you can use google translate, that would be good. 😊

Hi Canopé and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I have translated your message, but if you could do this in future it would help.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

thank you for your welcome

No problem I would use the Google translator (hoping there are no translation errors)

Regarding my current affairs I have a lot more to learn than to explain ;) , but if it is possible for me it will be with great pleasure

Have a good weekend everyone

Mod translate..

Good morning

This very interesting forum, and I have already found various information there, so I registered to find out a little more

After having done a little wildlife photography, I now prefer simple observation, and although this is necessary before taking photos, it seems that it is often neglected, starting with myself: rolling my eyes:

For the moment my main research concerns the choice of a pair of binoculars

Thank you for the information already found here, and good luck to all

Kind regards, Canopé

PS: I don't speak English so I write in French, but if necessary I will translate with (google) before posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back