• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Buying Telinga Kit in The UK (1 Viewer)

Jon.Bryant

Just a quick note to say that although the Telinga website states that 'For Telinga Modular and accessories please contact Pink Noise U.K for Telinga PRO-X and accessories please contact NHBS', from my experience (at least) Pinknoise Systems are able to provide a wider range of Telinga equipment.

After inquiry with Pinknoise Systems, I purchases a Stereo Mk III mic capsule for use with my old Pro 6 Handle (now superseded by the Pro-9, but not a Modular or Pro-X accessory). The quote I got from Pinknoise Systems was pretty close to the GBP equivalent of the Telinga price + UK VAT, so cheaper than a direct purchase, as I avoided the shipping costs from Sweden .... and I also avoided the problems Telinga are apparently sometimes facing when shipping to individuals in the UK (rather than shipping business-to-businesses), when packages have apparently become delayed (or refused?) by customs and excise.

Cheers

Jon Bryant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back