• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ciao from Victoria, Australia (3 Viewers)

Pettirosso

Italy
Hello everybody,

I'm a lifelong birdwatcher from Italy who moved to Australia not too long ago.

I have always loved bird as long as I remember, and as a kid living in the countryside I was lucky to be surrounded by swallows, owls, kestrels, and many more beautiful flying creatures.

In the past couple of years I moved down under and I discovered the absolutely stunning birds that Australia has to offer (I still stop to watch every single Rainbow Lorikeet I bump into!), and recently I picked up bird photography.

I haven't got any social media so I'm really glad to have found this forum, where I can hopefully share my passion with you all and learn more about birds.

Attachments

• Eastern Yellow Robin_2023_09.jpg
    Eastern Yellow Robin_2023_09.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
Hi Pettirosso and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. That's a charming robin, isn't it. I remember my absolute delight on spotting my first one on Mount Nimmo, Gold Coast... and yelling at the driver to stop so I could get a picture LOL.

I do hope we may be able to see more of your pictures in the Gallery too!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Lovely photo of the little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back