• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Farmer issues at Elemore Woods... (1 Viewer)

frankiex

was walking over to the woodland trust site at elemore wood from the haswell moor entrance pushing my pedal bike...the farmer approached me and said can you not read the sign says no cycling..i told him i wasnt cycling ime pushing my bike...he was starting to annoy me so i asked him who put the sign up you or the council...he never answered me..so i carried on walking to the reserve..thats another story it took me about one hour to reach elemore vale it was like the Somme...dont advise any one going there till it drys up a bit.ps one of my friends who also was pushing his bike on the approach track to the reserve was confronted by that unsavoury farmer.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back