• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Great Blue Heron (1 Viewer)

JTweedie

I'll embed the images so hopefully those not on Twitter can see this. Nice random photo of a Great Blue Heron flying over a la.... you what?!!!

GHnDnYOWIAACs-7

GHnEFoqWYAAA8r6

I didn't realise you're supposed to spot the Bobcat in pic 1 - I assumed the photos were the wrong way around and the Bobcat fell off.

However ... not totally convinced it's not photoshopped or the pics aren't in proper time frame order (ie the bird is further away in image 1*)

EDIT: Ok, the second pic is slightly enlarged. Still a bit odd imo.

I didn't realise you're supposed to spot the Bobcat in pic 1 - I assumed the photos were the wrong way around and the Bobcat fell off.

However ... not totally convinced it's not photoshopped or the pics aren't in proper time frame order (ie the bird is further away in image 1*)

EDIT: Ok, the second pic is slightly enlarged. Still a bit odd imo.
The bobcat is blurred like it's already moving in the first photo, so the second photo would have only been a split-second later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back