• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings - Birdwatching guide in Brazil (2 Viewers)

Olá pessoal Saudações a todos os membros. Meu nome é Luciano Bernardes, sou guia de observação de aves no Brasil, roteiros exclusivos nos biomas mata atlântica e cerrado. Se alguém planeja visitar o Brasil, me procure, posso criar um lindo roteiro de acordo com suas necessidades.

From Google Translate: Hello guys, Greetings to all members. My name is Luciano Bernardes, I am a birdwatching guide in Brazil, exclusive itineraries in the Atlantic Forest and Cerrado biomes. If anyone plans to visit Brazil, look for me, I can create a beautiful itinerary according to your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Luciano and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope you don't mind that I've added a translation of your message to your post. This forum is very international, so using one language here makes sense.

We have a few members here from Brazil - you'll no doubt come across some of them soon.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Olá pessoal Saudações a todos os membros. Meu nome é Luciano Bernardes, sou guia de observação de aves no Brasil, roteiros exclusivos nos biomas mata atlântica e cerrado. Se alguém planeja visitar o Brasil, me procure, posso criar um lindo roteiro de acordo com suas necessidades.
Hello fellow countrymate. Welcome to the Birdforum, Luciano.

I'm pretty sure I've seen your photos before on wikiaves.com. Fantastic work!

Very glad to see more people from Brazil here too. Lately it feels like I'm the only brazilian posting photos in the gallery, but I'm just a hobbyist with a starter camera. Your amazing pictures will do way better justice to our beautiful country!

Hi Luciano and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope you don't mind that I've added a translation of your message to your post. This forum is very international, so using one language here makes sense.

We have a few members here from Brazil - you'll no doubt come across some of them soon.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Little by little I'm adapting.
Thank you for the tips

Hello fellow countrymate. Welcome to the Birdforum, Luciano.

I'm pretty sure I've seen your photos before on wikiaves.com. Fantastic work!

Very glad to see more people from Brazil here too. Lately it feels like I'm the only brazilian posting photos in the gallery, but I'm just a hobbyist with a starter camera. Your amazing pictures will do way better justice to our beautiful country!
Thank you friend.
Now there will be two of us to beautify the website gallery
When you come to São Paulo and need help with some species, I am available
Big hug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back