• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello all! (1 Viewer)

stargravenmad

United States
Just a quick introduction... started birding east coast USA when I was a teenager (was motivated by seeing an indigo bunting :love: )... Studied behavior of Hirundo rustica in college. Did a few trips focused on birding (Thailand, Costa Rica, Belize) about 20 years ago, but I am a bit rusty since work got in the way! Now I have the added burden of hearing loss :( . My favorite birding app has been a huge help - it certainly hears birds I can't hear any more. My partner and I are headed to Romania and Bulgaria in April 2024 so I decided to do some research on birding opportunities in advance - this forum looks like a great place to be! Hello to all and happy birding!

Welcome Aboard stargravenmad ;)
Thank you!
Hi stargravenmad and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. You might like to have a look at our Opus articles for Bulgaria and Romania, each one has links to other articles on places to visit in the countries: Category:Bulgaria - BirdForum Opus, Category:Romania - BirdForum Opus

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
That's great! I'm still trying to navigate my way around this forum. Thank you!

Thank you!

That's great! I'm still trying to navigate my way around this forum. Thank you!
Yes, this is a large forum, but don't worry, if you need any help with finding your way around, please don't be afraid to ask.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back