• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello Bird forum and keen birders around the world (1 Viewer)

Theis Bacher

Hi Im a 24 old birder from Copenhagen Denmark. I'm planning a trip to Venezuela 11 february for one month, and in my search for information I stumpled into this forum.

Hello Theis and on behalf of those of us on staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you.

You might also try posting a request for Venezuela info in our "Information Wanted" forum. You can find that on the Home page. Enjoy!

Theis,
Welcome to Birdforum. You've found a great place for information and sharing birding adventures. Hope your trip to Venezuela works out well. I can't tell you much about birding here (yet) since I've only arrived about 3 weeks ago. I can recommend you get Steve Hilty's Field Guide to the Birds of Venezuela.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back