• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello Birders (1 Viewer)

aditya_gokhale

United Kingdom
Hello fellow birders...

Aditya here from UK. Basically I am from India so you may find most of the birding posts related to UK an India.
Just a quick question, can we share external social media links here. i.e. instagram?

Welcome to Birdforum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

Yes, you can share links to Instagram. We do have a Gallery where you can upload a maximum of three images you have taken in a 24 hour period.

Birdforum also has an Instagram page.

Hi Aditya and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

can we share external social media links here. i.e. instagram
You can in answer to a related question. If it is to your own account there, when you are no longer a "New Member" you will be able to have a Signature appear on every post, you can put it in there if you want to.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back