• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Hello everyone. I have just returned to birding after an absence of some 30 years. I used to birdwatch a lot in my teens and early twenties. However my career and family committments got in the way somewhat. On the plus side, now that I am older and the children have left the nest I am able to restart my hobby again. I am very pleased to have joined Birdforum and look forward to participating in posts in the near future.

Hi Martin and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, Martin and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome to Birdforum.

You have to be a member for five days and have made ten forum posts before you can upload an avatar.

Thank you. You wouldn't happen to know how I goa out adding a picture to my profile would you?
Hi again Martin. Yes, due to the popularity of this site it attracts some unfortunate attention, so Admin had to apply some minor restrictions on New Members until they had 'proved' themselves to be genuine by having placed 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature, Uploading an Avatar, Creating a Blog, Editing the Opus, Creating a 'For Sale' thread and Voting in polls.

The time will soon pass, I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back