• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help with my school assignment (1 Viewer)

poiyutreqw

Australia
Hello, i am a year 12 student from Victoria University Secondary College and i am currently conducting a research for my Data Analytics Units 3 and 4. i have made a survey for my research question on Arctic Terns in order to collect primary data. Please answer my survey if you can, if what im doing is not allowed then please let me know and direct me to a forum where i can.

This is the link to my survey, please and thank you!

Couple of points.
Birdforum is international. The "Where have you seen" question includes no responses for us Europeans.
Also, why are you asking for emails addresses?

Sorry for the confusion but i'm specifically focusing on Arctic Terns from Greenland and travel down to Antarctica, Arctic Terns do not stop by any European areas as the migrate from what i've seen, if i am wrong please let me know and i shall update the survey, furthermore, the question is about where you have seen them, so if you have travelled to any of these places and seen them, then it would apply. i am collect emails as it is protocol and required for the school assignment, this is to avoid answers that are not serious and other reasons, if you want more clarification please refer to my teacher at the bottom of the consent form.

Sorry for the confusion but i'm specifically focusing on Arctic Terns from Greenland and travel down to Antarctica, Arctic Terns do not stop by any European areas as the migrate from what i've seen, if i am wrong please let me know and i shall update the survey, furthermore, the question is about where you have seen them, so if you have travelled to any of these places and seen them, then it would apply. i am collect emails as it is protocol and required for the school assignment, this is to avoid answers that are not serious and other reasons, if you want more clarification please refer to my teacher at the bottom of the consent form.
An interesting project, but yes, you do need to update/alter to take Europe into account as they stop off in Spring and Autumn even in land- locked countries such as Switzerland !

I’ve seen many hundreds of Arctic Terns in and around the U.K., France; Spain and Portugal during migration both the spring and autumn migration periods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back