• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from the Neotropics (1 Viewer)

TicoTyler

Costa Rica
I am Tyler, a birder who has lived in Costa Rica since 2011. I got into birding by way of photography a few years ago. I did a big year last year with 626 species in Costa Rica and 918 globally with a trip to South America.

My eBird profile.

Current goals:

I made a list of underrepresented species in terms of audio and photo/video on eBird and I'm working to try to bolster those numbers.
Reach 700 lifers in Costa Rica (currently at 687).

Hi Tyler and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in t he Gallery too, and your recordings would be particularly welcome for our Opus articles: BirdForum Opus as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi Tyler and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in t he Gallery too, and your recordings would be particularly welcome for our Opus articles: BirdForum Opus as well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thank you Delia. I just posted a rare bird alert photo from a pelagic trip a few weeks ago. I have a gallery here on my website with some great shots of the birds of Costa Rica.

Hi, Tyler and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly group.

One of your photos was recently featured on eBird, wasn't it? I thought so the moment I saw it on your website:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back