• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi to everyone (1 Viewer)

Dear friends, I have been a long term passive member of the forum, reading and learning. Just recently signed in and never posted. Even though I feel at home here, and like many others I check it everyday just to see what’s new.
I am very interested in subjective bino experience, for birding and nature, not so much for astro. I love to compare binos just for personal joy, my wife gives me the look whenever I leave home with 3 binos, but with the years I managed to get my addiction under control, with less than a dozen binos collection. Some of the forum discussions are so lively and interesting that I am tempted to take part. Best regards to all

Hi wanderlust and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back