• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Intro (1 Viewer)

Thiwrry6540

France
Good day

French and based in the south west I am 58 and use binoculars for big game hunting (mostly).
I have been owning ultravid 10x25 for 15 years, they are always with me in my car and have had hard time. They still look new !
I use a pit of noctivid 10x42 for hunting and love them, they are strong and perfect for rough use.
As I am using Swarovski (Z8i 2.3/18x56) scopes that I also love too I always wonder if Swarovski binoculars would be better but I never jumped and changed. Maybe …

Hi Thiwrry and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to the Binocular forum, as they're better placed to discuss this with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back