• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Japan info please (1 Viewer)

Hi Adam,

I will be in Hokkaido too, during Feb 24 - March 5. If you haven't booked Lodge Furen yet, please do so. They are almost full, i need to shuffle my itinerary a little bit coz of the rooms were full on Rausu and Lodge Furen. If you stay in Lodge Furen, Matsuo-san of Lodge Furen, can book the rooms for the rest of the places(Rausu n Tsurui-mura) and also the pelagic trip from Habomai harmour.

Also, if you are taking the ferry from Oarai, check their website for the schedule, one of the ferry had a fire accident about 50kms off the coast of Tomakomai last month. As of now, they have published the schedule only upto October, Feb is still a long a way to go, but its better to keep an eye on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back