• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Nikon 959 Coolpix Digital Camera suddenly stopped working and with fully charged Batteries! (1 Viewer)

IAN JAMES THOMPSON

This is what suddenly appeared on my Nikon 950 Coolpix Camera this afternoon and a fully charged Batteries. I’ve tried switching the camera off and on and that has not made any difference
[79D3BF55-2FD7-41B7-9C7B-69675EB62595.jpeg

Mine has done that a few times. Especially if I ‘rush’ it by trying to change too much at once. But it has always worked when I restarted.

I’ve found semi frequently in the field that I have to eject and reinsert the battery as the on off button stops working

It’s getting the point where it’s always recovered but I am a little nervous of taking to Africa at the end of the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back