• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Review of 2022. (1 Viewer)

All in all, and although you've said about setting/ meeting targets, etc, I'd say this was a damned fine year!!
Having the targets gives me an incentive to get out and actively look for birds. In the end it is immaterial whether or not I actually reach those targets but it is still satisfying if I do. 2022 was full of surprises and does make me wonder just what might show up in 2023. Almost anything is possible though I'm hoping for a Crane, or a Honey Buzzard or a Hobby (or a Bee-Eater, or a Bluethroat....)....or all of those and more. Good luck with your birding in 2023 and if you're needing a change of scenery, gimme a shout and I'll show you some of the more productive parts of Dundee. It maybe can't compete with your regular haunts but you never know....

I normally post my yearly review in one large single post but I discovered last year that folk weren't particularly happy that posts with lots of photos took forever to load on a phone/ipad, so this year, I broke the posts down into 4 parts and posted the photos in each one, at a smaller size to make viewing easier.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back