• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Natural History Museum Orchid Observers project (1 Viewer)

Mike, I’ve uploaded two photos now and can’t see either of them, can you tell me how to view them please.
Also, how do I attach photos in the ‘Talk’ section of the website.
Jeff

Mike, I’ve uploaded two photos now and can’t see either of them, can you tell me how to view them please.
Also, how do I attach photos in the ‘Talk’ section of the website.
Jeff

Hi Jeff

Your photos have been fed into the online database of images which, once a batch of around 50 images have been up for a while (sufficient time for them to have been IDed several times by enough people), they will be uploaded in a new batch into the 'Identify' section where it will randomly appear for identification - this process means all photos get multiple IDs by different people to get group agreement - this doesn't mean your ID is wrong!
Unfortunately, there isn't a place where you can see what you've uploaded.
I'm not sure how to attach photos in the Talk section. The best thing to do is post that as a question directly on the website and Kath or Mark will get back to you. Also please feedback any issues/problems you're having. This would be very valuable.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back