• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

NL Pure in alternative colors? (1 Viewer)

glock24

United States
Is there a snowball's chance in hell we might see the NL Pure line (8x42 in particular) in alterative colors? Orange, brown, surprise me . . .

On swarovski webpage only the 32s are available in burnt orange. I also have not seen a 42 in orange in any store.

I would have bought orange 8x42 ones if I had seen any.

Is there a snowball's chance in hell we might see the NL Pure line (8x42 in particular) in alterative colors? Orange, brown, surprise me . . .
I don't know for sure, but if requested, Swarovski may well replace the green armour on an 8x42 for burnt orange. Leica will change your black bins to green, so why not Swarovski changing your green bins to orange...?

As for orange becoming an 'official' colour for the x42 NL's, who knows, but if they sense a demand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back