• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pinkhill Bird Hide at Farmoor (1 Viewer)

jonhicks

Jon Hicks
United Kingdom
On Sunday I visited Farmoor for the first time, and was told the keycode for Pinkhill hide by the chap in the lodge. He also mentioned that you need to turn both handles in order to open the hide, but no matter how much I tried, I couldn't get it open. Is this normal, or did I get the combination wrong? I'm sure I head the lock click open when I put the code in, but just couldn't get the door open.

I think you have to turn it anticlockwise -- i.e. counterintuitive to what you expect

but agree that the keypad/door can be a bit fiddly to open

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back