• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Song identification (2 Viewers)

BethShack

United Kingdom
Hi

I was wondering If someone could help me identify this recording, Im getting Robin alarm calls and Song Thrush although I'm not sure if a Robin is singing also? or is this just a Song Thrush mimicking?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20230607_041000.WAV
    5.5 MB
Hi Beth, surprised no ones picked this one up. From what I can recall a few hours ago, it was a Song Thrush singing throughout, with Robin contact calling too. Lovely to hear the Spring dawn chorus; the best way to learn this stuff is just to be present when it's all going on, it's beautiful. 👍🐦

Hi Beth, surprised no ones picked this one up. From what I can recall a few hours ago, it was a Song Thrush singing throughout, with Robin contact calling too. Lovely to hear the Spring dawn chorus; the best way to learn this stuff is just to be present when it's all going on, it's beautiful. 👍🐦
Thank you very much that's really helpful! A very useful tip thank you :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back