• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zimbabwe Photos/ID Help (1 Viewer)

masonflint

These photos were taken near Victoria Falls in July. Hoping some of you might be able to help with ID.

The first...not sure where to start.

The second, I think probably Lesser Masked Weaver.

The third, I think Village Weaver because of red eye.

The fourth, not sure where to start.

I'd be grateful for any help.

Attachments

• Unidentifeid Bird - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    Unidentifeid Bird - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Unidentifeid Bird (Lesser Masked Weaver-) - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    Unidentifeid Bird (Lesser Masked Weaver-) - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Unidentifeid Bird (Village Weaver-) - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    Unidentifeid Bird (Village Weaver-) - Victoria Falls Saf Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Unidentified Bird- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    Unidentified Bird- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Zimbabwe - July 15 2016-1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back