• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Lens Covers For Zen 7x36 ED ? (1 Viewer)

FWIW, I decided to just use Quake Bushwhacker #6 flip ups. They will work for both the x36 and x43. The x43 will stretch them a bit and make subsequent use on the x36 a bit loose, so go with new on the x36. I really don't see much of a way to secure a typical tethered cover with the short beyond the hinge barrel.

I have some 10x43 enroute, maybe they will have the new covers.

I e-mailed Charles and heard back from him this evening regarding the 7x36 ED2 objective cover situation:

" There was some slight delay as we redesigned the new lens caps. I expect to have them in stock in a couple of weeks. As soon as we have them in stock, we will ship it to all customers on file.

Again, my apology for the inconvenience. Thanks a lot for your patience."

Works for me :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back