• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zeiss FL 7x42 Objective Lens Cover (1 Viewer)

Weasel1

Supporter
United Kingdom
Hi guys...can anyone please tell me if the 7x42 FL objective lens covers are still available, one of the thin fitting rings is starting to split and at some point it's going to snap, so could do with another.

Cheers

Andy...

Attachments

• IMG_20231109_111314299_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20231109_111314299_HDR~2.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 11
Back in 2019 (sometimes I feel the world was a different place then) I lost the objective covers of my 10x42 FL. I simply sent them an email (to service.sportsoptics -at- zeiss -dot- com) and in a few days I got a pair for free. Maybe you can try your luck there.

Thanks very much @yarrellii and @Blincodave

Gary sorted me out with some eyecups for the same binoculars a few years ago which was very much appreciated.

Will drop Zeiss an email and see what they say.

Now sorted...once again, Gary at East Coast Binoculars saves the day, as soon as he gets some in a set will be in the post.

Cheers Gary... great customer service once again.

Andy...

Back in 2019 (sometimes I feel the world was a different place then) I lost the objective covers of my 10x42 FL. I simply sent them an email (to service.sportsoptics -at- zeiss -dot- com) and in a few days I got a pair for free. Maybe you can try your luck there.
Hello,

Last year, I had the same experience for my 8x32FL, with Zeiss USA. Zeiss USA has certainly provided good service.

Stay safe,
Arthur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back