• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Second Hand Price (1 Viewer)

Guy

I have a Mint Condition Swarovski 80 HD, plus cover, UV Filter, Swarovski Tripod, and 20 - 60 eye peice. A full set up..

I have not nused it in a while as now maily do Photography,, cant decide if I should sell it and let someone else get some use out of it.. if I did sell it what would it be worth, As i said it is Mint condition Hardly used..

Any advice please.. Please dont say its worth 50P...!:-O

Cheers Guy

Any advice please.. Please dont say its worth 50P...!:-O

It's definitely not worth 50p... 75p is more like it but because I'm feeling generous I'll offer you 99p I can meet up tomorrow with the cash! ;)

More realistically I would think that an ATS80HD with zoom and case would go for ~£1100-1200 (probably half that for the old grey one). Depending on the tripod it would be worth betwen £50 (for the old metal one) and £175 (for the CF with head). A word of warning I sold my ATS65HD as I was doing a lot of photography and not using it much and have regretted it since... I'm now looking to buy another Swaro scope.

model

I have just got the box from the Loft.. it is an STS 80 HD No U743834782 (not sure if you can look them up) The Tripod is the Metal one..

thanks Guy

The STS is the straight version of the scope, the ATS is the angled one - I guess the value will be similar though it might take a little longer to sell as they are less popular. The old metal Swaro tripods are re-badged Manfrottos, I guess £50 would be about right, depending on condition.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back