• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Opticron 8x32 Imagic Magnesium *Limited Edition* (1 Viewer)

nitram.bath

Nitram.Hampshire
I have just brought a pair of these from SW Optics and I am very impressed with them, considering they are doing them for £259 they are a bargain.
I have only used them over the weekend, but the weather has not been that good, but optically there are great - very bright, no color fringing.
So if anybody is looking for a pair of 8x32 bino's I should have a look at these.
And I had great service from Steve at Truro, had them delivered on the day I wanted.

Just out of curiosity, how much do these weigh? Are they lighter than the standard model??? I presume also that this a "limited edition" of the old model, not the new version that has just come out?

I wonder why they are not mentioned anywhere on Opticron's own web site?

The Limited Edition 8x32 magnesium Imagics are 60 grammes lighter and are a limited Edition of the Imagic BGA PC. ASF T Oasis model. The Opticron SRP for this model is £349.

They are NOT the Imagic BGA SE 8x32 which has an SRP of £379

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back