• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

FZ20 with Oly B300 lense ???? Quick info needed (1 Viewer)

matthompson

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me....Will the B300 lense fit straight onto the FZ20....I've read it will fit straight onto the FZ30!!??

If i need a connector are the Pemeraal ones the only to go for ???

Many thanks
Mat

Does anyone know whether the Raynox RT5264P lens holder will mount the B300 or just the Raynox lense range....??

Cheers Mat

Last edited:
Thanks for your very swift response....strange this says 52mm, as I'm pretty sure the OlyB300 is a 55mm fixing.....hhmmm ????

Would that same adapter tube work for Attaching a Raynox DCR 2020 Pro to the FZ20?

....I'd say thats a cert, I think thats primarily what its designed for.....I think!

matthompson said:
Thanks for your very swift response....strange this says 52mm, as I'm pretty sure the OlyB300 is a 55mm fixing.....hhmmm ????
That's right. You'll need to buy a 52-55mm stepping ring to fit between the adaptor and the B300. Just do a quick search on "stepping ring" on 'you know whatBay' to see examples.

I believe the Raynox DCR2020Pro converter comes with adaptors to fit to 52mm and 58mm filter threads so that would be fine with this adaptor as is. Must say, though, I'm one of those who's not terribly keen on that converter based on what I've seen.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back