• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..by the variance in our calendars, I wouldn't hold your breath. :king:

Maybe these things are done in Mandarin Time?

..yes, that must surely be it.
Us Westerners have been spoiled by all the Greco-Roman nonsense.

What we need NOW is a correction factor!

This competition will close at 23-59 BST today 16th May

Thanks for taking part.

Steve

..does this also imply that that a winner will be announced?!

Just seeking some clarity here.

You know, the way things are going/have gone, you could technically close this thread and then leave us HANGING IN SUSPENSE (for God knows how long?) waiting for the announcement of a winner!

Last edited:
We use Process of elimination : are you a BF donator, have you ever pissed off admin, are you likely to stick them on e bay, do you like salad cream sandwiches, do you hold your cutlery correctly, would you ever be seen out in a premiership football shirt even though you are an adult.

Usual things ;)

We use Process of elimination : are you a BF donator, have you ever pissed off admin, are you likely to stick them on e bay, do you like salad cream sandwiches, do you hold your cutlery correctly, would you ever be seen out in a premiership football shirt even though you are an adult.

Usual things ;)

Now that was the best post here yet. Thanks so much for the great laugh where do I make my donation and if I pissed you off I am so very sorry. What is Ebay and I only like salad cream sandwiches if that a good thing. I always hold my cutlery correctly and if the shirt is cool and everyone else thinks I am cool wearing in count me in.

Cheers to everyone here and I wish everyone the best of luck and I want to thank Charles for making this post part of my daily routine. Here is a round on me!!!!!! Taz

Cheers All B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :) B :)

OK, I think this is some sort of psychological test to see how long people will keep posting in order to win a pair of bins they don't really need.

I have just failed that test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back