• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I post now, I get this vision from the last scene (after the credits) of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" and can hear Ferris saying to me ...... "You're still here? It's over. Go home. Go.

Last edited:
I imagine Charles is in China , tying up the last adjustments of the last production stages of the Prime...perhaps a bit busy to try to figure how many members entered the Draw ,etc...Perhaps He contacted the Moderators and They didnt know what or How to address the Draw so they are all waiting..In anycase the moderators should post what is going on,if they know..(heck I remember the days when some of them posted 10 or 12 times a day in this thread!)

..(heck I remember the days when some of them posted 10 or 12 times a day in this thread!)

Those days were fun :t: in many ways it would have been interesting to see the thread continue to develop in an unregulated manner, but it would have become HUGE! I very much doubt I would still be multiple posting at this point though! Would have been exhausting :-O

I still maintain the original thread concept was genius in concept though, a great marketing idea, and in it's regulated style still managed to stay fairly high up on the board.

Vista log.....

1 Eitanaltman
2 Bongofury
3 Aspenglo53
4 Ireneibm
5 Chosun Juan
6 AlanM
7 CrimsonTopaz
8 Ceasar
9 Me!! - Essex Tern
10 NX7W
11 JLPritchard