• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kim Jong Un's Bins (1 Viewer)

David Swain

What might they be? They look like fixed-focus boy scout binoculars. Or the latest in stealth North Korean optics. See attached.

Attachments

• KJUs Bins.jpg
    KJUs Bins.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 271
The twit was educated at an expensive Swiss private school but seems to have learned nothing.
His highlight of the year, a visit to a grease factory...

tumblr_naa0rfvMZ31r8asibo1_500.jpg

They were a Christmas gift from Billy Bob Hendricks. ;) :-O

That would be Billy Bob 가와사키 I think, not this Hendricks guy you keep banging on about. Billy Bob is one of the most popular names in North Korea as, when spoken with a Korean accent, to Korean ears it sounds like 'Radiant Flower of the Divine Heavens', which by a strange coincidence is the secret name of the next Tract binoculars!

Lee

Nice ashtray though. I bet it's optically superior to the binoculars.

Eanna: I love your posts, the serious ones are instructive and in good taste, the funny ones are...well...really funny.///Peter.

The twit was educated at an expensive Swiss private school but seems to have learned nothing.
His highlight of the year, a visit to a grease factory...

tumblr_naa0rfvMZ31r8asibo1_500.jpg

HA ! I LOL'd at this photo. He is easily entertained. The worker looks depressed.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back