• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Happy Birthday Rose Taylor! (1 Viewer)

ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU ROSE. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, AND DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN'T DO. THAT GIVES YOU PLENTY OF SCOPE.;)

Baz.

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Rose
Happy Birthday to you!

:flowers::hippy::hippy::flowers:​

Hi Rose HAPPY BIRTHDAY
have a really great one

All the best people have Birthdays in September, enjoy YOUR Day

Peter

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Rose

I hope you had a great day filled with wonderful memories. Have a great year to follow.

Happy days! :gh:

Love, Sue x

Bonjour, dear Rose...:loveme:

... oh dear, I haven't visited BF recently due to work and "Nunsense" commitments... don't ask!!! o:D

Anyway, I do hope it's not too late to wish you a belated

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE

As a fellow Virgo, I'm sure you'll forgive my tardiness! :bounce:

Oh dear, Lady, I missed your Birthday.

Humble apologies, I'm afraid that I've been a bit otherwise occupied for a little while.

Do hope that you enjoyed your day,

Bill

Afternoon all,
Thank you for your kind thoughts.
The day passed in a haze of under 5's. And can anyone please explain how the hours go so quickly? I tried to get to school early to get some bits done, but still got there at the usual time!!
I think a spawk came while I was washing up yesterday morning. I heard the frightened squeaks of a bird and looked out just in time to see something being carried away.
Those cheeky squirrels have learned (in 5 days) how to flip the lid of the new sunflower feeder so now they can get their supper out of the top, will it never end.....!!!
Happy days
Rose.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back