• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

canon sx50 hs (1 Viewer)

evan47

good morning, i am a keen hobbyist photographer and am looking for other peoples bird pics taken with the sx50 hs. (i am thinking of getting one for when i run out of reach with my d7000+70-300 combo).
it seems ideal for what i want but i would like to see what other people have taken with it. there are a few pics on web but not that many as it has only been out for a few weeks.
looking forward to seeing some more pics.
regards to all, evan.

There are some cracking shots taken by IanF with the sx50 on the link above As Robin has already posted in the link post #2

great, thank you.
i think it will be good enough as long as i dont crop too much. like i said, i will use it for the times i need longer reach. i can try it for 14 days so if it disappoints, i can return it and get a second d7000 body.
it does look good enough though. looking forward to this!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back