• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Spottinc scope - survey (1 Viewer)

Photo results

Here are some results of digiscopping at 60x magnification of Meopta. I think that they are usable :)

Here are some examples of digiscopping at 60x magnification of Meopta. I think that results are usable :)

[IMG]https://scontent-a-mad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t31.0-8/10863877_10203414517352197_8051864912718057454_o.jpg

10551525_10203414490351522_873533767417279684_o.jpg

"the Meopta is also made in the United States"
I do not know if that's true. If true, it's strange that the Cabela's Instinct Euro HD which is obviously made for a US firm says "Made in Czech Republic" on it.
Peter

"the Meopta is also made in the United States"
I do not know if that's true. If true, it's strange that the Cabela's Instinct Euro HD which is obviously made for a US firm says "Made in Czech Republic" on it.
Peter

I have seen several references to the scope being made in the states...as well as in Czech...here is just one of them

"
Like all other optics in the MeoPro line, the HD 80 is assembled in the United States at Meopta’s Long Island, NY facility.

“This new spotting scope is the first in our popular MeoPro line and is made for hunters who want a mid-range price point but are simply unwilling to compromise on performance,” said Reinhard Seipp, general manager and COO of Meopta USA

I google it and find more as well..... I like this for it is made in America yet still has the quality of solid European optics. jim

"Like all other optics in the MeoPro line, the HD 80 is assembled in the United States at Meopta’s Long Island, NY facility."

The above references the MEOPRO line and not the MEOSTAR which is the line of the S2. My Cabela's version reads "made in the Czech Republic."

Peter

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back