• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

tasco 7-15x35 model no 101. 1984 (1 Viewer)

hanifkeru

hello, i have won tasco 7-15x35 model no 101. 1984 from ebay i will get it soon,its new seller described its new and just opened to take fotos i cannot believe that one can keep a bins without opening it for about 25 years anyways whatever it is. experts please give me details for this pair of bins, like what kind of prism it has bak4 or bk7 or what please i ned details.........thanx in advance

hello, i have won tasco 7-15x35 model no 101. 1984 from ebay i will get it soon,its new seller described its new and just opened to take fotos i cannot believe that one can keep a bins without opening it for about 25 years anyways whatever it is. experts please give me details for this pair of bins, like what kind of prism it has bak4 or bk7 or what please i ned details.........thanx in advance

Have you got them yet ?

as tero mentioned its junk because its zoom binoculars,what is te difference between fixed zoom and zoom binoculars,why zoom binoculars is not good,anyone please describe. thank you

Here's a link that might help explain. http://www.bigbinoculars.com/nozooms.htm

I have tried a zoom also and they are junk. I would like to see one made with only one eyepiece that zoomed. You could always close one eye when zooming, but at least you might have a zoom capability that would be better than trying to zoom both eyes.?

thank you Kevin Purcell and wanderer55 for the information u gave,its new and will replace with fixed zoom soon enough.what magnification is good for bird watching and general use. i had a tento 7x35 (russian made)its a nice pair, clear images with bak4 prism wide angle of view.which one is recommended? thank you. hanif.

hello everybody,i have recieved binoculars,its great bins,clear and sharp images. only problem is that its out of collimation if u zoom it at 15x power....a little bit not too much as u can see double images....its ok at 12x zoom.its really new as shown pics.will use as 7x power lol...i m satisfied and will keep it and some day will have 20x fixed zoom bins....insaAllah.....thank you all....

This reminds me that I have a Japanese made 20-135x27mm fully coated optics binocular. It doesn't have a tripod mount option. Unable to find online so it must be "rare" :flyaway:

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back