• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Flock of thrushes, Beijing (1 Viewer)

JLS

Hi,

I am not sure how to ID those thrushes. Photos were taken 22nd March in a park in Beijing.
I am suspecting a mixed flock of Naumanns Thrush, Dusky Thrush and red throated thrush. The first picture in my opinion shows a Naumann thrush on the right, can anyone ID the left bird? Picture quality is unfortunately a bit low...
In the second picture I think the left bird is a female red-throated thrush, the right is the male.
The third picture I think shows a Dusky Thrush in the centre, top left and right and a Naumanns on the bottom left.
In the last picture I also suspect Dusky/Naumann.

Any help is appreciated!

Best regards,

Jan

Attachments

• DSC_0995_2 Kopie.jpg
    DSC_0995_2 Kopie.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC_1001_2.jpg
    DSC_1001_2.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0996_2 Kopie.jpg
    DSC_0996_2 Kopie.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0002_2.jpg
    DSC_0002_2.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back