• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7 Day Shop.com (1 Viewer)

yes and they are superb value for money ,if they are available again do not hesitate to buy them you wont be sorry .possibly wont last as long as the top name ones but i have had mine a year now and i find them great

BUT i have just done a search on the 7 day shop website and they are not listed at the moment ,is your link a up to date one ???

Last edited:
first link works fine for me, and if you take out the reference to the 7dayshop.com brand in your second link and leave it at 'all manufacturers', that will find them too....

Noel,

They are very good for the money. Of course there are a number of short comings when compared to my better pairs, but they cost a great deal more. Really it's remarkable that they are able to sell such a capable pair at that price. One thing to note though is that the close focus is about 7-8m which might be an issue for feeders etc.

David

ps. For some reason they listed the 10x42 under the Photography section when they increased the price recently. The other binos are under Home/Gadgets and Outdoors.

Last edited:
I wrote this about these an earlier incarnation of bins years ago Noel, and I stick by what I said then - they're a hell of a pair of bins for the price, and then some.

Last edited:
I also bought a pair of these a few years back (less than £20 at the time) just to keep in the car - excellent value for money.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back