• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Ann and Roland Go Birding in North west Argentina. September 2022 (1 Viewer)

seedyrom

Supporter
This was our second trip to Argentina, again with Clark Expediciones and what a trip it was! Stupendous :) :0
Hoping there will be a third trip sometime soon.

Attachments

• Ann and Roland Go Birding in North West Argentina September 2023.pdf
    4.8 MB · Views: 23
Many thanks for posting this and the report for north-east Argentina. I'm heading there in February for 6 weeks and will cover some of the same areas as you reported on. I'll be with Sandpiper Birding who are supposed to be good. I did reach out to Clarks Expeditions for the Salta area but they never got back to me. It will be interesting to see what differences there are between Feb-March and Sep-Oct. The other interesting issue is the US$/Peso situation. Thanks again!

I am surprised that neither Ricardo nor Mauricio responded to your enquiry as they are usually quick to respond.
I hope you have a fantastic time in Argentina - I don't think I could manage 6 weeks continuous birding!
There has been a change of government since we returned last year and the exchange rates have changed so the Blue rate and the official rate are now very close. Or they were the last time Roland checked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back