• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Another Jerseyan...Jeez! (1 Viewer)

KAJONES

United States
Good afternoon! My name is Keith Jones. I just joined the forum and from what I see it skews heavily towards European birders. That is great since I have had limited birding experience in that hemisphere. I take the opportunity to bird and photograph birds as often as possible but hate post-production editing so I don't post as often. Although I have done some birding while traveling to Spain, Italy, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and various states in the U.S., it is Colombia that I travel most often. I even purchased land in a cloud forest which is part of a national reserve and plan on relocating there in a few years. I publish some of my photography work in Instagram, under the account @JazzBirdPhotography

Hi Keith and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery too. (I don't understand "post production", so hardly do any myself LOL)

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome aboard from a former Staten Islander ;) Now in Myrtle Beach. Please join in wherever you like.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back