• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Binoculars directly from china (1 Viewer)

mannukiddo

We all know that some of the best bang for you buck bins are now made in China and I too own one of those but purchased from USA. Now I have an option of ordering directly from China through someone travelling to that country. So can any one guide me to some of the better ones one can buy from the Chinese mainland directly. I would love to have a Zen Ray clone direct from China o:D

Thanks in advance.

I saw their web site and I have decided on the bw16 model that resembles the Zen Ray ed but am unable to find any Web site that sells it. Where can I buy this model?

Yes he will be in these cities in the next few days any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I'll try to get the address in English. They are one of the best reputed seller and owner of the biggest binoculars forum in China. Very reliable. Having shops in both Shanghai & Beijing.

I'll try to get the address in English. They are one of the best reputed seller and owner of the biggest binoculars forum in China. Very reliable. Having shops in both Shanghai & Beijing.

Thanks!! My friend is currently shopping around in shops and he is unable to find these. Any info on shops selling these in Beijing or Shanghai is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Thanks!! My friend is currently shopping around in shops and he is unable to find these. Any info on shops selling these in Beijing or Shanghai is greatly appreciated.

Regards

These are their telephone Nos. Ask your friend to call them to find out the exact address.
Beijing : 010-67029866
Shanghai : 021-53066912

I wonder how many of their high specification products are sold in Chinese retailers..many of the interesting or important features are optional,and added into production once the product is ordered by a particular distributor/brand...so to find a model with the features you want selling in a particular store in china is maybe not that easy..
they have many interesting models,including spotting scopes(they produce the Saker/helios ED60 and a 50mm ED scope )
well..good luck with the hunt

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back