• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Nerd (1 Viewer)

Hi, we have downloaded bird nerd to help in the garden. I know its not gonna be perfect but it said we had a bittern in the field and marsh warbler. in mid suffolk not far from hadleigh. whats the chances or probably crock of crap?? had 3 green bars and usually quite good.

thanks

My comment is that a Bittern booming in September is rather unusual - did you hear anything similar? Are there large reedbeds in the vicinity. Cows can sound like a distant boomer.

Marsh Warbler is (as you may already know) scarce visitor these days.

I dont have any experience with this app.

Last edited:
Hi, we have downloaded bird nerd to help in the garden. I know its not gonna be perfect but it said we had a bittern in the field and marsh warbler. in mid suffolk not far from hadleigh. whats the chances or probably crock of crap?? had 3 green bars and usually quite good.

thanks
Hi, I would go for Merlin and download the western palearctic pack

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back