• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bushnell Forge 10x30? (1 Viewer)

Hello, I wondered if anybody already tested the small Forge and compared these with other small 10’s like M7 10x30, Traveller ED 10x32 etc..

I've also wondered about the 10x30 Forge. The Forge line tends to be heavy compared with similar models from other brands. Can't compare with the specific models you mentioned, but hopefully others will chime in. I have the 10x42 Forge and the 10x25 Legend. FOV on the 10x30 is close to the 10x42 and much better than the Legends.

我购买了foege 10x30!一款非常好的望远镜,给我很多惊喜!很可惜,其他人不愿意尝试。
特点(仅供参考,10满分):
亮度8、色差9、视野9、重量10,锐度8,色彩8(略偏黄)。

He (she?) is saying:
I purchased forge 10x30! A very good telescope, gave me a lot of surprises! It's a pity that others are unwilling to try.
Features (for reference only, 10 full marks):
Brightness 8, Chromatic Aberration 9, Field of View 9, Weight 10, Sharpness 8, Color 8 (slightly yellowish).

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back