• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Caption Comp 24-06 (1 Viewer)

RKell1

Landrover, it does exactly what it says on the tin
Hi Folks
What's the Greenfinch on the right saying!!
Good Luck ;)

Tuesday morning for the winner

Attachments

• 15june 106.jpg
    15june 106.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
" Don't worry about the mess guys, we can clean that up later".o:D

Wednesday Ray,seems a bit long to me, as did the last one.I think 48 hours is about right as it keeps the thread moving and interesting.I feel that longer than that may kill it and it's a great thread.Sorry Ray,it's just my opinion.

Lovely pic and well done to you.o:)

'Don't take that picture there, you've not got my best side!!!':-O

Sorry Mary E, it was me wot posted the last caption pic and I couldn't get back sooner.

On Being Informed Of The Price Of Their Meal, Albert Coughed His Last Milk Chocolate Button Across The Dining Area In Shock.

All very funny and clever captions and deciding whom to pass the baton to was tough..
1st Kezza's the Sparrow's got her feet in it again with 2nd a tie between Dafi 'On being informed of the price of the meal' and Lydia's '4 Bushmills here please'. :clap:

Over to you Kezza

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back