• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Choseley (1 Viewer)

I regularly drive past this area and confirm I haven't seen any Corn Buntings or Yellow Hammers is there a different company operating out of the barns as I know they used to be good feeding for the birds but have a feeling this is not the case now

Does anyone know of any good spots for Corn bunts in Norfolk please?

On a side note I had two Brambling in the garden in Dersingham yesterday!

Apologies for bumping an old thread. I was at Choseley on Monday and other than Red-legged Partridge we saw very little. Bumped into a couple of birders on the way back to our car who told us the barns were sanitised 3 years ago and Yellowhammer, Corn Bunting and Little Owl have pretty much not been seen since. Saw my first ever Little Owl there so more than a little sad to learn I would struggle to see them there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back