• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cockatiel and hello. (1 Viewer)

Cockatiel lover

United States
Hello, I’ve made an account for some cockatiel advice. Wally, my cockatiel is around 2 years old, and one of his eyes has this weird look, I believe he’s had it before but it just went away and I didn’t care but it’s kind of worrying me that it came back, is this any serious?

Note: he doesn’t seem to be brushing his eye or itching it or anything, he eats normal , acts normal, there is not any fluid or anything too, I also don’t see him look like hes in pain or anything so..

1st pic (sort of low quality) weird looking eye
2cnd pic (good quality) normal eye

Attachments

• 8E3294AC-B303-45FA-9894-4E21FF534E0E.jpeg
    8E3294AC-B303-45FA-9894-4E21FF534E0E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • A2C36A8C-31B2-4BD5-BBAA-EF34DF88D41B.jpeg
    A2C36A8C-31B2-4BD5-BBAA-EF34DF88D41B.jpeg
    994.9 KB · Views: 2
Hola Cockatiel Lover! Welcome to Birdforum (y)

Note that Birdforum is dedicated ONLY to wild birds. You will have to check for information in regard to your pet on other forum.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back