• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Collins bird guide 3rd edition in an App (1 Viewer)

Maybe someone with the Android version can confirm it. As I said I would expect it to be the same as the iOS version in this regard but I am not 100% sure

Ha ha, I just downloaded the app.
Names are Dutch, but not the names in the descriptions when there is a for example a comparison with other birds, which is a pity.

And: I am asked to upgrade! I send a email that I payed for the latest edition.

Anyone having any issues with the Android version now?

The videos don’t seem to stick for me if I fully close the app, they restore fine, they just don’t seem to want to stick. I have left this with them and am hoping for a fix.

The Collins App for Android is an unbelievable con.

The 3rd edition of the app has been out for months and yet if I buy the app (which I did), I am told I need to pay another €10 for the 3rd edition?

Given that the third edition of the app is in existence it should not be possible to buy and download the 2nd edition.

Nature Guides need to get their act in gear and stop conning the public

Users who are viewing this thread

Back