• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Companion bird (1 Viewer)

kbsashka

United States
Hi, I just joined the forum. I recently raised a house sparrow. She’s 8 weeks old now. My intent was to release her but I’ve determined that she is too imprinted on people and has no fear of dogs. I would like to find another hand raised house sparrow as a companion for her. I plan to build a walk in indoor aviary. Presently she has my bathroom and during the day she’s set up in a 12x9 screen tent within my fenced in backyard. Does anyone know where I might be able to find, Miracle (Mira), a companion?

Attachments

• D4E51195-12FE-4796-B54E-642585DA4F84.jpeg
    D4E51195-12FE-4796-B54E-642585DA4F84.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Hi, I hope Mira finds a companion. Thank you so much for being able to give this little one another chance. I will post to move it further up in the new post section, and hopefully someone will be able to find a feathered friend. I would also suggest putting Mira's story up on social media in the form of short videos, etc. It may gain more momentum and reach more people there as well. Welcome to this forum and enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back