• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Crossbills in Deeside, Scotland (2 Viewers)

I did do some Remembird recordings but not these ones. Maybe a bit of over-editing to make them a bit clearer. The problem with the Telinga is it's a bit awkward to carry around all day!

Yeah, much better to leave them unedited for sonograms. Mono recordings are never going to sound aesthetically pleasing (arguably) so best leave them as is.

I use the Telinga as much as I can as it gives the best attenuation on faint calls. Usually carry it 6-7 miles :eek!: That said your EcB's are as clear as a bell so the ME66 is working well for you !

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back